A Complete Unofficial Port of Vanilla Tweaks to Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Official Website: Vanilla Tweaks
Note: 1.16 has changed a lot of addons related things so once the full version releases all Addons and Crafting Tweaks here will be reuploaded and completely revamped to be more optimized and fixing cross compatibilty issues. Also more addons will be included and an all in one download will be added.
- Updated Better Observers so the arrows are not inverted or offset.
- Some of the Resource Packs only works on Windows 10 and Xbox One devices
- Updated QuickCrafting to display an button of where you should tap to craft
- Added a red cross to the WIP packs
- Added ALL the Crafting Tweaks :D
- Added a lot of new Addons (aka Java Datapacks) :D
- Updated Resource Packs to add Solid Honey, Softer Wool and Unlit Blocks
- Added a video Tutorial in How To Install
- Little tweaks
- Fixed Mine Progress Bar green tint and a random pixel in one of the mining states
- Changed Invisible Tooltips, Directional Hoppers, Invisible Item Frames and Chat Tweaks images to be more intuitive
- Fixed Alternate Block Desstruction black shadow
- Fixed almost invisible bow on skeletons using Alternate Enchant Glint
- Fixed Quieter Villagers UUID error
- Updated Directional Hoppers so now they show a powered and unpowered state
- Fixed 7th number displaying as 5th in Numbered Hotbar
Most of textures and features are owned by VanillaTweaks except the indicated with other creator, this is just a Fan Made port to another Game Version. Any issues with this packs report them to DrAv0011 and not to the Vanilla Tweaks Team or Xisuma Void.
For Bugs, Updates, Requests or any issue regarding Bedrock Tweaks: Contact